Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 14, 2022

Impossible means...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. Today was a hard one but as always, you brought me through and made the impossible, possible. I am always so amazed when you do that, even as I am expecting it. But when it is all said and done, I get to sit back in awe at what you have done.

Thank you for being amazing and for taking such good care of me. You are such a good Father!

What God Said Tonight:

Look around and you will see and know not only how much I love you but also how much it matters to me that you have a life filled with joy and with peace. Take time, in the middle of the impossible moments to remind yourself of that. 

Remind yourself of every time I have brought you through. That is when impossible becomes just another word. A word that means God, your God, will take care of it. 

I love you now and forever my child I will never let you down.

1 comment: