Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

A part of the mountain...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for making me successful in the middle of impossible situations again. This is a bit of an impossible week but you continue to bring me each thing as I need it, show me each thing to do next, and it all works out amazingly.

None of this week could have been possible without you. You protect me and you make me succeed which is pretty amazing. Thank you again.

What God Said Tonight:

A rock, on its own is not a lot. It might get used with other rocks to make a wall or a path or even a building. But a rock that is still a part of the mountain is immovable and strong. It can withstand almost anything. Not because the rock itself is strong but because it is a part of the mountain. 

You are a part of me and therefore, you cannot be moved and you will not be taken down. 

I love you sweet daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment