Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 7, 2022

Hard work made easy...

 


My prayer: 

Awesome Father. I am a little worn out from life today, or I guess, more precisely, from work. I believe I am where you have planted me and I know that you have great plans. I also know it is really hard work. I ask for your help, your strength, and any time you want to, a glimpse of your purpose in this season. That always makes things easier to bear. 

I love you God and I pray not my will but your will be done. Please don't misunderstand that. I am not asking that you change the circumstances but I am asking for help walking through them.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

The exhaustion does not come so much from the work itself but you exhaust yourself in worry about what is to come and what is going to need to be done next. 

Please remember to rely on me to put each thing in your path as you need to do it. We have been in this place before and if you remember, there is only one way to walk through it without losing your mind. Let me guide each step. Let me give you each next step. 

Do not concern yourself about tomorrow. Let me take care of that. You watch for what I put in front of you and do that thing. Then, when it is time I will put the next thing in front of you. 

I know what is coming next so it is easy for me. Let me make it easy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment