Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Right place, right time...

 


My prayer:

Thank you God for your advice and help! I have done my best to just listen and do the next thing in front of me and the last couple of days have been amazing. So much less stress and everything is getting done. I pray for your continued help and direction. 

It is so true, nothing is impossible with you.

What God Said Tonight:

You are exactly where I want you to be right now my child. I know it has been hard but when you trust me to guide you through, I will make it easy and there is a great purpose and reward in this season. 

I never take you into a challenge that I will not destine you to win and I will never take you into a challenge for no purpose and no reason. This season is important and is a launching pad for where you are headed next. But even that, do not worry or spin our thoughts about it. Just trust me and we will get there right on time. 

I love you and you were made for such a time as this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment