Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Answered prayer:

 


My prayer:

Thank you God for answered prayer! Even the "small" things, you listen and you take care of them! 

Thank you for bringing my friends dog home tonight. It looked hopeless but as soon as we asked for your help, you brought her home. You are so loving, so kind, and everything in our lives actually matters to you. 

Thank you for your help and thank you for the reminder that there is not prayer too big or too small.

What God Said Tonight:

I bring you peace. Now and forever. I give you my love, now and forever. 

I will guide each step and help you through each and every challenge and road block in this life. We have one goal, eternity together. Until then, I will bring you all that you need when you need it. I will find those things that are lost and I will restore those things that were taken. 

I am your redeemer. I am your Father. I am your friend. What matters to you, matters to me. 

I love you sweet daughter, now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment