Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Remove the stone...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for a wonderful, peaceful, and restful day. I know that not everyone had that privilege today. I am grateful that I did.

There is so many truly horrible things happening right now God and then there are so many truly wonderful things happening in the midst of the horrible. That is the thing. We live in this world where horrible things happen but we live in it with you, the source of all good things. 

Thank you for giving us good, beautiful, and wonderful things in the middle of the mess in this world.

What God Said Tonight:

A wall may seem like an impenetrable barrier but a wall is only made of individual stones. Remove just one stone and the whole can tumble. 

I see that there is a barrier in front of you but it is not as intimidating as you might think. It is actually quite fragile and if we just remove that one brick, that one stone, the whole thing will tumble and you will see what I have waiting for you.

I love you and I will remove that stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment