Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 4, 2021

Reconciled...

 


My prayer:

Sweet and awesome God. Thank you for your guidance, provision, and peace today. In the middle of chaos, I had your peace. In the middle of bad news, I had complete confidence that you had a path through it. 

Living this life with you is so much better than trying to live it on my own terms. Thank you for being all that you are, for choosing me, and letting me have a relationship with you. Wrapping my mind around that is always a little challenging. You, the God of all the universe loved me so much that you provided a way that I could overcome every barrier and have a relationship with you. Wow.

What God Said Tonight:

Is it so amazing that I would want to be with my own children? You are the children of my Spirit and made in my image. What parent would not do everything they could to be close to their child, even after the child had strayed way? If it is within their power, they will reconcile to that child. 

How much more, me, your true and Spiritual Father, would do to reconcile to my children. I gave my life for you and now we can live in eternity together. That is what I always wanted. I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment