Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Blessed...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for bringing me home and thank you for helping me to see the opportunity you have laid before me. I am still a bit nervous but I am beginning to see that this is all coming together and that I have a chance to make a real difference here. Or, to be more accurate, I have a chance to watch you make a difference through my life.

I love you God and I should have known that you would only take me into something that was for my good. You are amazing and I am so grateful that you are in charge of my life.

What God Said Tonight:

Your life has so many more days and paths and purposes within it. I have such great plans for you. 

A minute, an hour, a day, a year, the time frame does not matter in the face of eternity. What does matter is they are each ordained by me and as such, I will work every one of them for your good. I will not be distracted from blessing my children. Not now and not ever. 

Go rest my child. Tomorrow will be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment