Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 15, 2021

Grounded...


 

My prayer: 

Thank you for getting me through this week God. It was an emotional roller coaster for sure. Thank you for your guidance and reassurance throughout the week. I pray for help to just relax and detox the next couple of days. You are truly amazing to me God.

What God Said Tonight:

Grounded. Keep yourself grounded in me, in the truth, in the promises on your life. That grounding and foundation will take you through any storm. Keep your feet firmly planted in my truth and no wind can knock you over. 

A wind, a distraction, can come from many sources. It can come from adversity but it can also come from blessings. The love you feel and have felt was real and was for a purpose, for a time. It is a new part of your foundation and will guide you well in your next journey. Do not let go of it but do not allow it to distract you from your path. 

I love you and my plans for you are good. So very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment