Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Paved road...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. What an amazing couple of days of refreshing and refueling. YOU are so AMAZING and always bring me exactly what I need. 

I pray for you help throughout this week. It could be pretty challenging but I know with you, I will end this in excellence. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

I have paved the road ahead for you. I have made the way easy. There is much to do but it is all completely achievable and I will bless you in it all. 

A life of freedom, joy and fulfillment. That is my plan for you my child. 

I love you now and forever and there will never be a moment in your life, where I am not there with you. I have dedicated myself to you, to your joy, to your wholeness. I have a love for you that you may never fully understand. I am yours and you are mine, now and forever my child. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment