Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Who to believe...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. I find myself worrying tonight. Did I make a wrong choice, did I not hear you correctly. I believed that this was the path you had chosen for me, the direction I was to go but what if I got it wrong? What if I gave up the better path?

Please help me to see things the way you do. Help me to know where I fit.

What God Said Tonight:

This doubt, this insecurity, this is not from me. You have let the enemy speak things to you that are not true. You cannot stop him but you don't have to believe him. 

Believe me and what I say about you. I destine you to succeed. I make a way for you when there is no way. I bless the work of your hands. 

Do not believe in your talents and abilities, although I gave them to you and expect you to use them. But rather, believe in my talents and my promises. Those are what will never falter and will never fail. 

I love you sweet daughter. See this for the adventure it is. You will not fail if you keep your focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment