Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 24, 2021

New adventure, same goals...


 

My prayer:

Awesome God. I begin the new adventure tomorrow. I pray for your guidance, your favor, and that you destine me to succeed. You are amazing and with you, I know from very personal experience, all things are possible. Thank you for this new chapter in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

A blessing, a success, these things are already yours. Pray instead that you are a blessing to those around you. That is where your work comes in. That is where your focus should be. 

It is a new adventure but the goals are the same. Be a blessing, lift up those around you, show people what my love is really like. Stay focused on those things and I will ensure the rest is taken care of. Don't let solving the problem get in the way of loving the people. 

I love you sweet daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment