Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Don't change...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for tonight God. Today wiped me out and the last thing I thought I wanted or needed was fellowship but as usual, you knew what I needed more than I did. Thank you for good friends, for insight, and for revelation. 

What God Said Tonight:

Dew and frost come from the same origin but look very different. 

I have a purpose and a plan for each of my children. You all come from me but how you live out your journey can look very different. Never presume to know the journey someone else should be on. You will have enough of a challenge discovering the journey you are on. 

I love you, each of you, in your similarity and your uniqueness. Don't change who you are for anyone, least of all me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment