Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Restoration...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God, I look around at the world and it seems to be falling apart. People far and near are being attacked and killed. You have me in this place of peace and protection and I could not be more grateful. 

It is painful to see the hardship all around. It is all so big, I don't know of anything to do but pray.

I pray that you heal the sick, protect the people being terrorized, restore the people who have lost their homes, and above all God, blanket us all with your love, your peace, and your Fatherhood.

I love you Father. Thank you for being big enough for impossible prayers.

What God Said Tonight:

No weapon formed against you can prosper. It cannot achieve what it was intended to do. That is my promise to my children. Though 10,000 fall, you will not be harmed. 

I have my people in the palm of my hand and I will protect them for eternity. Do not let these troubled times worry you. The fear and the pain is is a manifestation of the times and the season but it will not last forever. You have heard me say it, redemption is nigh. It is nearby and it will not fail. 

I have a great plan of restoration and healing that you have not even begun to see and understand, It is epic and it will not fail. 

I love you my daughter and I love your heart. Leave these things with me. I will not fail you. I will not fail my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment