Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Walking with God...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for another wonderful day. I am really going to need your help this week. When I look at all that needs to happen, it really doesn't seem possible. But, how many times has that been true and you have worked it all out? More than I can count. 

So tonight, I refuse to worry about it and instead, I place it in your hands and ask for your help to work it all out. Nothing is too much for you God. Thank you for making the impossible possible for me every day.

What God Said Tonight:

Your life, your destiny, your path are in my hands, because you have asked me. Your simple act of asking is all it takes for me to step in and guide your life. It seems like it should be harder, that there should be more, nut there really isn't. 

Your salvation is free and comes through your claiming that gift. Your life, the direction and steps of your life, can be your own or you can turn them over to me. Your life is yours to decide to do with as you wish. 

I have given you life. I want to give you life more abundantly and that becomes possible when you let me, ask me to guide your steps. Walking out life with me is not hard. It only takes the desire and trust to ask me in and then let me work. 

2 comments: