Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Focus...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. I am enjoying this new season of increased work. I hope it doesn't last forever but it is good to feel needed again. 

I pray for your continued help, favor, and strength.

What God Said Tonight:

In everlasting life with me, no season is forever but you will forever be going through seasons. 

I have you here now for a purpose and for my plan. It will be for a while, but not forever. When you are weak I will strengthen you. When you are tired, I will give you rest. When you need new ideas, I will give them to you and when you don't know how you will get it all done, I will get it done with you. 

In this season, remember the lessons from years ago about trusting me and doing the one thing that is in front of you right now. I will take care of tomorrow. I will take care of the next step. You focus on what is right in front of you. I will guide the path. I will get it done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment