Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 13, 2021

A great testimony...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for bringing me through this week God. It was pretty crazy but I never lost the peace and absolute assurance that you would help me through each step. Now, I am blessed with a couple of days of rest and recuperation. 

Your blessings and favor are tremendous and even overwhelming. Living life with you is pretty amazing. I truly cannot imagine living a moment without you. I am grateful that you have already promised that will not happen. I love you now and forever my God.

What God Said Tonight:

In time of great stress or pressure there is strength in weakness and joy in t;he victory but the most amazing thing is that can be great peace. 

A time of great stress and pressure that is approached in the fullness of my peace shows you, the enemy, the world, that your God is greater than anything that can be thrown at you. It is a great testimony and it is a great blessing to me to see you thrive and let my glory shine. 

This time may be hard, it may be a challenge but know that it is an even greater testimony. There is great purpose in this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment