Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Lean back on God...

 


My prayer:

Half way through God. Thank you for bringing me half way through. I am exhausted tonight but I need to hear your voice. I need to wrap myself up in your love so I can rest and revive for tomorrow. I love you so much!

What God Said Tonight:

I have your space all warn and ready here. 

You feel like you are done tonight but you have so much more in reserve. You have me in reserve. 

Don't worry about tomorrow and how you will cope. Tomorrow will take care of itself. I am with you every step of the way and I will see you through. When you are at the end of your strength, lean back and rest on mine. It will never fail you. 

Good night my love. You will rise for a new day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment