Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

A healing balm...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. I pray that you ease pain where you can and above all things, I pray your will is done. I could try to pray more specifically but in these times, where only you can know what is truly going on, my only true prayer is that your will is done, now and forever, and on earth as it is in heaven.

What God Said Tonight:

It is a time of great turmoil and upset and many lives are changed in it. But there is still hope. There is beauty in the ashes. There is peace to be found in the storm. 

Wrap yourself in me, in my word, in my promises, and see if you are not protected, comforted, and healed. I have given you my word as a comfort and a teacher. I have given you my word as a guide and balm. Sometimes you will use my word as a text book but, in times as these, more often use it as a salve, a bandage, a healing balm to wrap up the gash and protect you from the onslaught. 

I love you my daughter. Live in my word and find your peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment