Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Knitting your life...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father, thank you for such a wonderful day. I am so grateful for this life you have given me. You are so generous. 

What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Each moment, each challenge, each blessing build upon each other like the stitch in a scarf. You may not be able to see the pattern and the purpose while you are in the process of knitting it but once it is done and you look back upon it, it is beautiful. 

Your life is much like that. You can look back and see the beauty, even in the hard times. Know that when you are in it, the beauty is still there, but you just may not be able to see it yet. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment