Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 19, 2021

We win...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Jesus. Today was a challenge. I am absolutely not complaining. You have been blessing me so much lately and making it all so easy, a little challenge, a little stress is no big deal. And, you led me through it. Everything that needed to get done got done. We get to start fresh tomorrow.

Thank you God for always meeting me right where I am and giving me just what I need in that moment. Your way is so much better!

What God Said Tonight:

Every stretch makes you stronger. Every challenge makes you smarter. 

I am yours and you are mine and I will fight the battles for you. Sometimes I will fight it in front of you so it can't even come near you. Sometimes I will let you stand in front but I am right behind you to make sure that you are victorious. 

Either way, we win. 

I love you sweet child. We will walk in victory again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment