Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Just ask...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. You did it again. I asked for your favor and help and you made an impossible situation possible. Thank you. All glory to you. Many lives are going to be touched and improved by you turning this thing around. You are truly amazing.

What God Said Tonight:

Never has there been a time, a circumstance, a situation that I have not been willing to help. I am always here for you my child. But I do need you to ask. 

I don't intend to intrude on your life. I will not be in your life when you don't want me to be. But, when you ask, when you invite me, I will show up every time. I may not always change it in the way you want or think it should be done but I will always work it for your good. 

Just ask. Never forget to ask my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment