Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Balance...


 

My prayer:

Your favor is a pretty amazing thing God. You surround me with wonderful people and you bless my work. I am so grateful for all that you do for me. 

I pray that everyone know and see that any accomplishment any goodness in me is directly attributable to you. I pray you get ALL of the glory. 

What God Said Tonight:

A top doesn't stop spinning until it falls out of balance. If you are in balance, you will spin, you will thrive. It is only when you get out of balance, either by something that happens to you or something you do yourself that you begin to fall. 

Find your balance in me. Lean on me in good times and bad and I will keep you balanced and thriving. I can bring success in any circumstance. I blessed Joseph in the jail. I can bless you where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment