Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 23, 2021

No more work...


 

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am wiped out. I pray for restoration and rejuvenation. I am at the end of my energy, I am going to need yours to take over.

What God Said Tonight:

Breathe in, and out. Slowly, again. Relax into my arms and trust me to care for you. 

My child, I don't need you to do anything tonight. I only need you to trust and rest. There is no more work, not tonight. No more work in giving and no more work in receiving. Tonight, you are done. 

As you always say, it is calm time. Enough, for now, it is enough. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment