Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Every day, joy...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank you for how you take care of me. Thank you for finding and showing me answers to complicated issues. Thank you for having your will completed in my life. You are amazing and I am honored that I get to live life with you.

What God Said Tonight:

Life on the mountain has great views but life in the valleys has its benefits too. Finding the beauty in where you are at is 99% of the battle to live a life fulfilled. 

A purpose is important but even more so, finding peace, joy, and beauty where you are right now makes every day a joy. I know life in this world is much less than perfect. The coming new heaven and new earth will be such a shock. When you see the world I intended you to live in, the life I intended for you to live in, it will bless your socks off. However, until then, you can find your heaven on earth. You can find joy. You can find it all when you let me in. 

I am yours, now and forever my child. Every day, joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment