Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

The winning side...


 

My prayer:

A busy but rewarding day God. Thank you for the continued healing that you are doing in me. 

Today was a reminder that I still have some emotionally tender areas. I still assume that the worst is coming, once in a while. I hope and pray that someday, that is completely gone. There really is no basis for it. You bless me at every turn. You literally turn all things for my good. I have come to trust that about 89% of the time.

I am ready for the day where I trust it 100% of the time. I don't know if that is possible but I aspire to it. Love you Lord!

What God Said Tonight:

You get there through trust. You get there through turning every worry into prayer. 

You don't realize it but that is what you did today. You felt the worry and you prayed for my favor. And, of course I gave it to you. 

We are a partnership. We are in this together. I will lead, guide, and favor you in every situation that you bring me in. In the end, you will always be on the winning side because you will always be on my side. 

I love you my child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment