Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Truth revealed, or not...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for discernment tonight. I pray for clarity in a world where everything is really unclear. 

It is very hard to know what to believe these days. It is hard to know what is true and what is misdirection and lies. I pray for open eyes and ears and the discernment to know the truth. 

You are the truth God. Please guide me in your truth.

What God Said Tonight:

I love you. First and foremost, know that truth. 

A life of truth is not so easy to live. I have truth for you and the basics you already know. I am God, you are my child, I have saved you through grace. 

No other truth really matters in the shadow of those facts. I will lead you and guide you as always. I will show you what you need to know when you need to know it. But full truth and full visibility to truth is not as wonderful as you might think. 

There is a reason I told Adam and Eve not to eat of the tree of knowledge. It is not always to your benefit. But, the three basic truths of my love for you, who I am, and what I have done for you, those will never change. Every other truth that you need, I will bring to you when you need it. Trust me to reveal those things when they are needed and to cover them when they are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment