Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Spiritual house cleaning...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for literally (and I really do mean that) EVERYTHING!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Cleaning house on a regular basis is a good habit. If you let things lie around, you stop seeing them and they tend to grow worse. This is true of your physical house but this is also true of your spiritual house. 

Remember to routinely shake out the rugs and sweep out the cob webs on your spiritual life. When you don't it is harder to recognize when something has come to attack you. It is harder to see the mess in the mess. 

Keep your self holy in my presence. Remember the salvation and redemption I have bought for you and take a minute to clear out anything that is not of me. Make it a habit, not a ritual but a habit. 

I love you sweet child and I will keep you safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment