Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Sweet life...


My prayer:

Counting my blessings tonight as I counted the stars. You are so very, very, good to me. I did not know that this kind of life was possible. 

Not everything is easy or perfect, but there are perfect moments. There are moments of perfect peace and joy and there are a lot of them right now. 

You are a truly awesome God and I am so ridiculously grateful to be called yours.

What God Said Tonight:

A day like any other day can be the sweetest day of all in my presence. 

I will make your life sweet. I will make your days light. I will walk with you in the forest and guide you to the stream. I will plant you in fertile ground that will cause you to grow like never before. 

I will do all of these things, not because you have earned them and not because they are your right but only because I love you. 

Rest in the my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment