Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Time and space...


My prayer:

Everything in my life seems so symbolic these days. I see all of these parallels of what is happening now to what was happening when you walked the earth as Jesus.

Awesome God, I pray that for me and for all of your children, we recognize the privilege and blessing of the removal of distractions in this Resurrection season. This year, there is really nothing to get in the way and nothing but time to worship you. 

Amazing Father, thank you for making a way so that we could know you. Jesus, thank you for taking the punishment unto death for our sake. Holy Spirit, thank you for your presence and guidance, every moment. 

I worship you God. I love you God. I trust you God.

What God Said Tonight:

I have removed the excuse of distraction but for some, they may realize that distraction and busyness is not what is keeping them from me. It is a season for those people to come face to face with the reality of their choices. 

I am giving the world the time and the space to seek me. I am in hope that they will and know that many will. Some will not and that grieves my heart more than you will ever know. 

I love this world and all of mu children in it. I am waiting on you

No comments:

Post a Comment