Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 13, 2020

See the opportunities...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I love you. I thank you, I trust you. Amen.

What God Said Tonight:

Never has there been a time more prepared for glory than this time. Never before has there been a people more in need of grace than today. 

A season has come into your life that has many sorrows and many opportunities. I am here to reveal those opportunities. I am here to assure you that this is not in vain. That there is a purpose for this time. I am here to walk you through each day, each night, and show you a future and a promise that you cannot deny. 

I love you and my plans for you are good. 

Walk a ways with me and let me show you the view from the hillside. I have a view that is a result of my position that can see far into the future and into the distance. Your position will allow you to see more than your neighbor if you will open your eyes. 

A love, a peace, and a joy, these are gift for you tonight my child. 

1 comment: