Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Blessings...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I remain in awe of you and all that you do. The story of my life couldn't even be made into a movie, no one would believe it.

Thank you for doing the unbelievable in my life. 

I pray for the world tonight. I pray that you place yourself in front of every person who does not yet know you and give them a chance to choose you. I pray, for everyone that already knows you, that you cover them in your peace and your joy that they can walk through this season with heads held high, knowing you are taking care of them.

I love you Father God.

What God Said Tonight:

A blessing not heard is still a blessing. A gift that is not seen is still a gift. I have given, I have blessed, if there is something missing it is the receipt, is seeing the gift in the midst of everything else. 

A time is coming when every blessing and every gift will be seen and received. A time is coming when every hindrance to the joy I have for you will be dissolved and made inert. I have prepared a time where my blessings will rain on you and no one can stop it. 

I love you my children. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment