Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Reminder of love...


My prayer:

This latest challenge God is such unfamiliar ground for me. I guess the good part is that since I have never been here, I have to rely on you. It isn't even really a choice. I have to trust that you are going to turn everything for my good. 

I can already see many things that you are teaching me in this challenge and season. I see layers of purpose and that is good. Doesn't make it less frightening though.

I pray for you peace, assurance, and strength in me God to accept and follow your will for my life.

What God Said Tonight:

I have got you. You are carved in the palm of my and and I have got you. You are the apple of my eye and I have got you. 

There is nothing that will ever make me let go of you. We are in this, forever and always together. 

Each day, I am going to send you a reminder of my love for you. Keep an eye out for it. Each day, you will have a new appreciation of how much I love you and how I will not turn my back on you. 

I am flooding your life with love right now for a reason. Love is what is going to get you through this. Love is going to be your cushion and your balm. Love is purpose of it all. 

My love for you has never and will never falter. Come along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment