Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 12, 2019

Hostage...


My prayer:

I am in uncharted waters God. I need you to guide every step, every choice, every word, in my life. I pray as well that you help me to gain everything I can gain in this season. I think there is a lot I can learn, a lot of ways that I can heal and grow in this season. Help me not to miss those opportunities. The only thing worse than going through a really tough season is going through it for no purpose. 

I love you God. I trust you. Guide me on this path.

What God Said Tonight:

You have entered the war. It is just not the kind of war that you might expect. 

The enemy is hiding behind fear and sickness. He uses lies and intimidation to try to frighten you away. He will tell you things that are not true but are solely intended to wear you down. 

Always remember my child, the battle is not yours. You are here, in the battle, in the war, but the fighting will be done by me. You are a hostage and as such I need you to maintain hope and know that I will bring you out. Otherwise, your job is really to just follow the steps as I lie them in front of you. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment