Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 8, 2019

This journey...


My prayer:

Soooo, now I think I understand a bit of what you have been trying to tell me God! It really wasn't about what I was going through but it was about where, what I was going through, was going to take me. This has been a rough journey for sure and it has only just begun.

All that being said, thank you God for all of the reminders of the love that you have put in my life. So many people who just want to help. I felt cradled in love all day and I can't thank you enough for that.

What God Said Tonight:

I will show you many great things. Today was step one of understanding but there is more. There is more you will accomplish through this one journey. 

This journey that you are on, I will share this journey with the world. 

I love you. I am with you. I will guide you and yes, I will heal you. l love you sweet daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Been a rough last year. Continuous daily prayer is coming through! I've totally stopped dealing with my problems and give it all to God. I seriously understand now all he is asking. I have no idea how I was doing this on My own for so long.you are truly a unspeakable God! Thank you jeasus. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete