Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Not broken...


My prayer:

This has been one of the toughest weeks of my life God. I don't know how to make sense of it. It has shaken me. Not shaken me about who you are but shaken me about what I can receive on earth. I have been blessed with seeing your healing power work effectively in my life in in the lives of those around me. This week I have not seen it in my life and I am confused. 

Thank you for the text from my friend about her experience with you healing this week. It was good to know you were still working in people's lives. But it does not feel like I was on the receiving end. Now, I don't know what I don't know. So, it could be that this all would have been much worse. I can close to going to the hospital. It could be without your intervention I would have spent the week in the hospital or ended my days here on earth. I could definitely see that as a possibility.

What I know is that you took stripes on your body so that I could be healed. What I know is that healing is the children's bread. What I know is that you have always come through for me with healing. So, I will stand on that knowledge, best as I can, believing you are going to finish this thing, quickly.

What God Said Tonight:

I am here. I have heard every prayer and cry for help. I am a loving God I am your Father. I do not turn a deaf ear to your pain. There are circumstances and situations outside of your control and outside of your ability to see them that are effecting your life right now. 

Nothing is broken though it seems as it is. Nothing is punishing you, although it can seem like it is. 

I am with you. Just a little longer now. I promise, there is a purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Glory abd Praise to you my Lord Thank you for conformation Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete