Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 19, 2019

I would do it all again...


My prayer:

The day we remember your sacrifice Jesus. It was such a tremendous sacrifice that even though I have known of it my entire life, I still don't think I can fully  wrap my mind around it. You were beaten beyond recognition, treated worse than the worst criminal, and killed in a horrific way. You walked into it willingly with full knowledge of what was to come. And all of it, every minute, every new level of pain, every sacrifice, was all for us. 

Sometimes, when I know I have really messed up, my first thought is God could never forgive me for that. But if I stop and think of all that you went through so I could be forgiven of ALL of my sins, suddenly it does not seem so hard to believe.

Thank you Jesus for every sacrifice. You are amazing and I love you like crazy.

What God Said Tonight:

Every closed door is closed for a reason. But, it is not closed forever. Your next opportunity is just in front of you but the door is closed, for now. 

Stay alert. Stay aware. I will lead you in. 

I love you too and I would do it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment