Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 26, 2019

Empty chairs...


My prayer:

I am seeing things a little differently these days God. Life seems to be throwing me a lot of curve balls and I am never really sure what to expect. It is not boring, that is for sure. 

I pray God and ask you help to field the curve balls. Help me to know what to do and what not to do. What to say and what not to say. Guide my steps and control my tongue 

God. I am yours. Your will be done in all things.

What God Said Tonight:

The chairs are empty and the tables are cleared. You think you have missed the party but the opposite is true. I have postponed the party. I have rearranged things so that you can be front and center. 

Your time is not yet here. It is coming, it is prepared, it is not yet here. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment