Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Flying...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you is inadequate. Without the sacrifice you made over 2000 years ago, I would not know you. There is nothing worse I can imagine than living this life without knowing you. You made it possible that an imperfect person like me could know, talk to, receive from, be blessed by, the perfect God. My gratitude for that cannot be expressed. You are my world.

What God Said Tonight:

The mountains seem to big to climb, but we will not be climbing them. We will soar over them.We will glide around them. We will fly, not climb.

When you live your life in my will and according to my power, the natural laws no longer apply. Where before you had to walk and climb and struggle, now you can glide and soar. 

I love you my daughter and together we will soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment