Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 8, 2018

Restoration...


My prayer

You, as you always do, showed up and took care of everything. Thank you so much. You are the great peace maker. I don't think it is all over but today was a good step. 

You are so amazing and wonderful and very, very good to me. Thank you is not enough, but it is what I have. Thank you thank you thank you!

What God Said Tonight

Lay your head on my shoulder and rest tonight my child. 

You have done all you need to do. You have faced every demon. You have trusted in me. You have endured. 

Now, come and rest on me. Let me renew your strength. Let me comfort your spirit. 

Tonight is for restoration. Tomorrow is for joy. I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment