Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Set right...


My prayer:

Ok, walking back into the battle tomorrow God. I REALLY need you to intervene. I do not have what it takes to make this situation right. I pray for your divine intervention and above all, your will be done. 

Jesus, I repent of pride. I am sorry if, even for a second, I accepted glory that should have been given to you. All glory to you God. I am worthless without you. 

What God Said Tonight:

Tomorrow is nothing new or different. Tomorrow is one more day for my glory to shine in your life. I will be with you. I will give you peace. 

The lack of peace you have felt the last few days had nothing to do with the situation and had everything to do with you and me. You thought you had wronged me and because of your love for me, that made you feel anxious. 

Everything is set right between us. It was done more than two thousand years ago. Every wrong in you was made right. There is no separation for us. We are together forever. 

Be at peace knowing that my love will never waver. I will always see you through and see you victorious. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment