Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Imagine...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Circumstances were no better today but you gave me the peace and grace to get through it. Thank you so much.

I pray for a new outpouring of your love on this world God. We are messed up and hurting and need your healing love. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

A blessing asked for in my name and in my will is done before it is even asked. 

I love you. I will bless you. 

My children are my joy and my love resides in them. Let the love shine daughter. Let it fill the world around you. If every one of my kids does that, imagine...

2 comments: