Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 11, 2018

Balance...


My prayer:

I do not feel like I made the most of today. I mainly just got through it. And the sad part is, I had the opportunity to do more with it. I had time to experience some greatness but instead I slept in, went to work, came home, and watched YouTube videos. What a waste. Sorry God. 

What God Said Tonight:

Do you need to apologize to me? Was there anything I asked you to do that you ignored or refused?No. 

Some days are for adventure and some days are for rest. Some days are for fun and some days are for work. There is a time and a season to everything. 

Today may have been the time and the season for you not to do things. Today may have been the preparation for doing something great tomorrow. 

Find the balance in life if you can. It is here for the taking and makes your life much easier. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment