Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 29, 2018

Temporary distractions...


My prayer:

We made it through this week God!!! I am sorry I have missed a few of these quiet times with you this week but thank you for letting me know you understand. 

For a lot of years I thought prayer and worship were an obligation I had to you. You had done everything for me and the least I could do was honor you with prayer and worship. And, I still think there is some truth in that; but, you have let me see it for the privilege that it is. You have shown me that your gifts and your love do not come at a cost. You are perfect.

Taking advantage of that privilege, I have to take a minute and thank you, praise you, for your healing power. Thank you for healing me. Thank you for healing my friend. Thank you for watching over my friend's medical procedure. You are a healing God and I am SO GRATEFUL!

What God Said Tonight:

Every day, every moment is a new chance to start again. There are no things that I can not make new. There is nothing that I can't turn for your good. 

With me, the 'hopeless' should not even exist as a word. With me there is always, always, always hope. 

I love you. Anything that has hurt you and anything that has come against you are only temporary distractions in a life blessed of God. I will see you victorious in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment