Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 18, 2018

Life is...


My prayer:

Today was quite a mixed bag. Thank you for protecting me from myself. That fall could have really been bad but all I have is a scraped knee (not like that is a first for me)! Thank you also for letting me meet the great family from Australia on a year long trip here in the US. That was a lot of fun! Oh, and then there was the start of the day with that amazing hour of worship! That was fantastic!

I guess, when I look over the day, it was a pretty great day. Thank you.

What God Said Tonight:

You measure life based on the good vs. the bad but that is not what life is for. Life, the good and the bad, is the first step in an eternity. 

Life is the chance to work it all out, to get to know me, to choose eternity with me. Life is the chance to learn faith and trust in me. Life is also the joy of breathing, falling in love, seeing things for the very first time. There is joy and pain in life and it is all important. 

Learn to appreciate all aspects of life because it is all preparing you for the next season. I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment