Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 7, 2018

The purpose in conflict...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for your divine intervention, wisdom, and assistance with this situation that I am walking into tomorrow. I am not sure how to make it better and I do not want to obsess about it all night, since that does not good and would leave me exhausted tomorrow. 

I ask for your help and place it all in your hands. Help me to do, say, and be who I need to be tomorrow so that your will is done.

Thank you Jesus for giving me the ability to ask for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

A burden is on your heart and our mind. Discord makes you uncomfortable and you want to bring peace to the situation.. You get that from me. I am the God of peace. You know that you belong, that you are supposed to dwell in peace. 

Remember though that the peace that passes all understanding, my peace that is not reliant on circumstances, is yours, no matter what. You don't need to find resolution to the conflict to experience my peace. 

Sometimes, the conflict must remain, for a time. Sometimes there is purpose even in the conflict. 

Trust me to do what needs to be done tomorrow. Do not take on the responsibility for the outcome and know that the outcome of tomorrow is not the end of the story. 

I love you. I am with you. And, my will shall reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment