Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Worry disintegrating...


My prayer:

Today was pretty fun God! The snow was a bit unexpected being that it is mid-May but you kept it from piling up around here which I really appreciate. Maybe this can be the end of the snow for this season? (she said hopefully...)

But, if the weather is the only thing I have to complain about at the end of the day, that is a pretty good day!

I love you. Thank you again for your healing power. Thank you for how you take care of me. 

What God Said Tonight:

Peace, be still, I am here. Rest in my presence. Rest in my love. 

Let every worry disintegrate in my presence. Let every need wither away in my provision. Let every dream grow in my hope and inspiration. 

I love you and I am the substance, the soil for your growth. Grow in me and your produce will be incredible. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment