Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 29, 2017

The slow move...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I don't know how to put my thoughts into words tonight. I think it is the same prayer as last night. I am ready for more, ready to move on, I just don't know how.

I know you said last night that it didn't really matter as long as we do it together and I fully agree that it has to be together with you or I don't want it. But I am sick of being stuck.

It use to be that when I got stuck, it was because you had told me to do something that I had not done. Is there something I am missing? Have you already told me the next step and I didn't listen? If so, can you tell me again?

What God Said Tonight:

There is no room for the runners anymore. The course is too treacherous. In this season, you have to step carefully, move forward slowly. You have to look where you are placing your foot to make sure you are not stepping in a sink hole. 

There have been days and seasons where I would encourage you to step out and run. In those seasons, the coast was clear and I knew you would be safe. Things are not like that now. Things are much more treacherous now. 

Slow and steady wins this race. Just because you are moving slow does not mean that you are not moving. The point of moving slow is moving with careful precision. 

I have a plan. I am guiding you. Try to find comfort in the safety of the slow move instead of impatience. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment