Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Choose...


My prayer:

So much noise God. So many voices, images, messages. So many that are not from you. My ears are tired. My mind is tired. My soul is tired. 

God, let me hear your voice and drown out the noise.

What God Said Tonight:

Much of what you hear, you have chosen to hear. You have opened your ears to hear from the world and when you do, the world will talk. 

Listening to me requires the same type of choice. 

Sit down and make a choice, what voice will you listen to tonight. Who will capture your attention. The voice of he world is seductive. Choosing it is easy. 

My voice brings life. 

Choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment