Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 14, 2017

All that I need...


My prayer:

I pray and ask for discernment. I think I need wisdom and discernment to get through each day and to know where to head tomorrow. Maybe, it is wisdom, discernment and guidance? 

I guess I am not sure what I need but I know I need you. I ask God, in your wisdom and discernment, to give me whatever it is I need to live in your will for my life.

Thank you Jesus,.

What God Said Tonight:

I have my protection around you, my light in front of you and my Spirit in you. You have all that you need. 

Trust in what I have given you. Believe that my will is in your heart. Know that you are mine and your life is part of a great plan. Your daily struggle is not wasted. Your exploration and journey have a purpose and a goal. 

I am yours and you are mine, forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment